JCREW Factory is on my list for holiday finds. Why? Because JCrew and the factory always have a sale and reasonably priced seasonal pieces. My boys find their clothes too boxy, but my daughter and I and sometimes my sister always find a few favorites online and in the store. I live near an outlet so it’s easy for me to stop by after a showing or listing inquiry. Their clothes are slightly tailored and dressy casual. I don’t find them uptight.
Here are a few of my favorite JCrew Factory holiday sweaters and accessories for the season! I’ll share what’s in my shopping cart along the way.
HOLIDAY FINDS AT JCREW FACTORY
- I love a pom-pom hat. Someone else must love mine because I lost mine last winter. I need a new one with the chilly weather in Colorado. I love this red hat and it’s probably the only red item of clothing I own.
And you cannot go wrong with a winter white hat with faux fur pompom. This will carry you into March and if you live in Colorado it will be perched on your head in May.
- I love this buttoned turtleneck sweater. It is in my cart right this minute. Can I wear brown in December?I need to look at the other colors or buy it now and save it for next September. Does anyone else buy now and save for later? I have three brown sweaters and I feel like that is hitting a seasonal limit.
- Raise your hand if you love scarves? I love this one because it has all my favorite colors wrapped up like a Hallmark movie. This would be cute around Valentine’s Day and at Easter if you live in Colorado.
FLANNEL PAJAMA BOTTOMS AT JCREW FACTORY
- I pick up flannel bottoms at JCrew Factory every year for the family. Okay, most years. I need to stop, but these flannel bottoms are just so cute to wear around the house. I keep the flannel bottoms in their bedrooms so if they spend the night or come for a short weekend home from school they always have their flannel bottoms.
- These pink flannel bottoms would be cute for Valentine’s Day and spring in Colorado. We have what we call “fake spring.”
- If you want a first-world problem I realized last month I don’t have a navy sweater.
I bought one last year on our staycation and it shrunk. There was no amount of stretch to get it back. Even Elliott (our Berner) could not get it over his neck.
So this buttoned turtleneck is looking like an option for January. Sidenote: I think I like the style of the brown one more now that I compare the two in my cart. You can read the description here.
- I love plaid for the holidays. This skirt is too short for my age, but it would be darling on my daughter and her friends. What do you think? I love it paired with a denim jacket in the photo below.
Every year I buy a holiday, plaid button-down shirt. They look great with work pants, denim under a sweater or a jacket. I order a small because I have broad shoulders and I don’t like the material to feel tight across my back.
Finally, there is no such thing as too many sweaters. I love this shade of blue because it works with denim (and sweats if I am on calls all day). Thanks for stopping by today! If you want the latest coupons and discounts without remembering the code you read in a retailer’s email download this free extension I shared earlier this year.
What are your favorite stores when you just want something new to wear? Please share in the comments. If you would like to receive one-hour projects or tips please subscribe to The Weekend Edit. It’s simple and very light!WEEKLY IDEAS STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX