Happy Weekending! Thank you to our military and their families. We fly our flag for you! I debated about sharing this frustrating age-related scenario. No, it’s not that …So here it goes! Lately, one of my go-to catchphrases or comments, in the middle of any story, is… “What was I saying” or “I forgot the point of this story.” I mean seriously, a complete blank.
And yet, I remember that one of my best friends only bakes with Land of Lakes Butter.
But I cannot remember:
- the title of the last book I read
- where I left my “insert any object”
- my last 3 Amazon purchases (until I did)?
- what was the other thing I needed at Kroger, Costco, or Home Depot?
- Raise your hand, comment, text, or email me the last thing you forgot?!
And wouldn’t this be a fun dinner or Thanksgiving conversation (I am working on a list of ideas for fun table conversations for … the holidays!
I shared a special story in today’s Weekend Edit so I hope you scroll below to read about the handmade bookcase.
And scroll below for our favorite new show!
WATCHING + READING + LOVING
- I received so many compliments on these shoes from Jack Rogers.
- We started watching Julia on HBO or Amazon about Julia Childs. It is so good and a funny series. You will recognize many of the actors.
- I may need to buy her first cookbook- Mastering the Fine Art of French Cooking.
- Here is my favorite dessert for the summer holidays!
FAVORITE MEMORIAL DAY DESSERT
(FOR 22 YEARS)
I would love it if you subscribed to the Weekend Edit. You can sign up here for a Saturday morning easy-breezy newsletter. Thank you!