I was so excited to share this honey-roasted pecans recipe with you! As I typed the word p-e-c-a-n-s out in the title I thought that’s not right. I used walnuts. You guys I messed up a 2 ingredient recipe with the wrong type of nut.
That’s right I sat down to share this recipe except I made these honey-roasted pecans with walnuts. Oh, it gets better …I made this recipe twice. I burned the first batch.
I am a detailed person by nature with Plan B’s and a C in the background just waiting to step up for service. But my cooking and baking skills look like I hit the Titos before turning on the oven (only on Friday nights).
HONEY-ROASTED PECANS RECIPE
- one cup of whole or chopped pecans
- 2 -3 tablespoons honey
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- toss the pecans and honey in a bowl
- resist the temptation to add more honey (trust me)
- add to the baking sheet and bake 5-7 minutes (keep an eye on pecans
- it is a fine line between roasted and toasted
- cool and store in container
SUGGESTIONS FOR ROASTED PECANS
- ICE CREAM
- ADD TO MIXED NUTS
- PLAIN YOGURT
- MIX WITH POPCORN FOR A SALTED & SWEET COMBO
Thank you for stopping by today. I would love it if you pinned this to your Pinterest boards. Or you can follow me on Pinterest.
If this story sounds familiar I originally shared it on The Weekend Edit, but never shared the two ingredient recipe.