Today is all about small spaces. Think college seniors or recent graduates or young adults who typically live in tiny dwellings. Or, if you live in NYC. Here are 5 simple fall decor ideas for small spaces. Oh, and I have a video too with a surprise visitor at the end of the video.
Do you want to join me?
I must share the status of my face.
Earlier in the week, I had a pumpkin spice facial peel. Have you ever treated yourself to one? The peel was tingly with a hint of pumpkin spice on my face.
And today … a few days later? What’s the song… This girl (my face) is on fire! And, it itches like crazy. I need mittens on my hands. My face better feel like a peach by the time the layers of the past four seasons shed because right now my face looks like a pomegranate.
So for the perfect distraction over the weekend please join me in a preview of 5 simple fall decor ideas. These ideas are geared to tiny spaces (apartments or condo dwellers) or small house owners with little time to think about pumpkins.
I don’t know what my boys would know what to do with a pumpkin? Yes, I do and their friends would be in on it.
These are simple fall decor ideas for tiny spaces. Think of your college or recent college-age students. I might send a few of these ideas to my college sons to remind them to celebrate the fall season.
I can picture an eye roll right about now.
If you have college students or recent grads you could help learn to embrace the seasons. Here is another fun idea too this time of year.
Okay back to …
Simple Fall Decor Ideas for Tiny Spaces
- Stack plates (or books) and add a bundle of corn or a pie size pumpkin. This works great for a tiny kitchen. Or open shelving in an apartment.
2. Buy a pound of seasonal nuts in the produce section. You can toss these in a bowl or add to the bottom of lantern. Add candle.
Simple enough for a guy who wants to impress his mum. #wink
3. Add a pumpkin. This is great for apartment living and recent college grads living on their own for the first time. Grab a pumpkin and call it a day. Sprouts had pie pumpkins and Cinderella pumpkins.
Or if you want a little something fancier I shared these Pottery Barn favorites.
4. Add fall stems. Just one or three stems adds height to a space. I purchased new stems this year to freshen up my house and I love the stems at Hobby Lobby this year.
5. Frame a free printable. A quick search will find you a fun printable to add to a frame. This would be a fun care package idea too!
I saved the last fall decor item for the video! Yes, she was in our backyard with her two cubs nearby.
I shared the video on the Everyday Edits Youtube channel here.